Crypt-Arithmetic Problems with Solution
As we know, Crypt-Arithmetic Questions are asked in many major Aptitude tests. Cryptarithmetic Questions are highly recommended for people preparing for MBA entrance exams like GMAT, CAT, XAT etc and eLitmus Preparation as it increases you aptitude level and your ability to deal with numbers.
So I decided to come up with some questions and with the help of Kunal have provided solutions to these Cryptarithmetic problems.
All of the questions here are Multiplication based Crypt-Arithmetic Problems.
Solution at: Solution to Cryptarithmetic Question 1
There are 3 Sections of an eLitmus pH Test Paper and each
section contains 20 Questions. We will discuss the "syllabus of Elitmus" based on each section. Quantitative Aptitude: Problem Solving or Data
Interpretation and Reasoning Verbal Ability
There are 20 Questions in each section.
To go through every aspect of eLitmus you can visit the
1. Click Here For eLitmus Syllabus:
2. eLitmus Solved Question paper for Quantitative Aptitude
is available at : eLitmus Quatitative Aptitude Solution and Explanation
3. eLitmus asks a really good questions where you are
given a multiplication / addition of Alphabets and you have to find the
Numerical Value that each alphabet represents.
These eLitmus Questions are called Cryptarithmetic
For More detail Click on How to solve Cryptarithmetic Problems .
4. Here is another Cryptarithmetic Question with step
by step explanation: Cryptarithmetic Question Step By Step
5. Here is an awesome Article on How to prepare f…
Many of you might have faced this problem wherein the default software provided for HP Pavillion Webcam CyberLink YouCam starts displaying dark images ... And No matter What you try it doesn't wok for you to get a brighter image as before...
The Solution is here:
Open the YouCam Interface.Click On enhance the current video image (6th icon from top) The one indicated with red box.
3. Click on advanced tab in the right side window.
4. Click on Default Button as indicated on the screen.
5. Now Click On "Camera Control " Tab at the top ,in the same window.
6. Click On Default , Then On Auto Checkbox in front of Exposure row.
7. Now Click on Apply and then on OK..
BOOM!!! Your Webcam should be Alright now !
Here is something more:
A new Social Networking website called Zurker.com has been launched which is believed to beat facebook in a few years because of it's awesome feature called vShares where you get shares for referring your friends to joi…